Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wonder Woman

This is how awesome it is to be me. I did this blueline sketch of Wonder Woman a few weeks back, and thought it a pretty good start, if I do say so myself. So I left it out on my desk, as I do when I'm seeking approval from my fellow studio mates, and when I return to work the next day, friend and superstar artist Cameron Stewart has light-boxed and inked the piece, just cuz he thought it would be cool.
Somewhere in the multi-verse, there is an alternate time-line Scott Hepburn, who commutes into the big city to climb the ladder as a system analyst, and thinks back to a time when all he wanted was to draw comics. Thank god this Scott Hepburn, failed grade 10 math. Things could have gone horribly wrong.


4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Evinou said...

Thats a pretty badass wonderwoman, I like how her armour is working like some kind of sexy push up bra! Cheesecake perfectly baked.

11:43 AM  
Blogger E. Peterman said...

Very cool!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

How cool is that. To be able to draw something that another artist, let alone an established pro like Cameron, cannot stop himself from inking.

Great job by both.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Declan Shalvey said...

That's deadly!

Lovely ink job by Cameron; really suits your drawing style. Of course, the original drawing is great. I find Wonder Woman very intimidating to draw, so i tip my hat to you sir.

Dec.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home