Monday, May 05, 2008

Where I left off

I'm just gunna jump back in here and hope to make the blog post habit stick this time. The project i started when i last posted was Knights of the old Republic issues 25-28, which are part of the Vector crossover story published by Dark Horse. So i guess thats a good place to start today with some of my pencils from the series.


This 2 page spread was the reveal of sith lord Karness Muur and his evil talisman during a jedi vision in issue 25.


and here we have the first appearance of Celeste Mourne, heroine of the vector arc



One last image for today. This was a commission i did last fall of the Sandman. It was a lot of fun drawing out of my comfort zone and inking is always a challenge for me so having a reason to ink something other than the Port is good for my art skills health meter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lookin hawt, mang. Line work is soooo clean, my likey.

Labour of love - you can tell.

N.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home