Sunday, October 01, 2006

first post

hello interweb. thank you for accepting me to your blogging club. im excited to get things rolling here, so ill keep this brief for tonight. my plan for this ride on the art blog band wagon is the same as everyones. to show my drawings and ideas to anyone interested , to get some feedback and hopefully alittle helpful criticism, and to keep myself motivated.
to get started ive posted a handful of pics from my portfolio and sketchbook. the dr strange piece was done with the blog in mind but the rest are just odds and ends. most are work ive done in the last 6 months to a year.
i ll try and post at least once a week, so check back in soon, or dont,... whatever.......please come back.

scott











5 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Welcome to the blog world great to see u get one going I know the people out there will love your work, it's been great getting to see the dope layouts that your doing well keep it fresh!!!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Cory Wilson said...

I cannot believe the utter and complete disapointment I felt when I recieved an ERROR 404 when I clicked on your art.
I'm not sure how I will live on in this world. Where will I find the strength to go on?
Perhaps I will find it at http://hotbliggity-blog.blogspot.com/

1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeahhh welcome to the blog world Kenneth ;)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Kristian said...

holy toledo ..what fine artwork on disply. your drawing is humbling. fantastic work

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lots of great stuff here man!
2favs are the silhouetted supes shadow on the wall behind Lois and menacing surfer man with the falice ship behind him :P

haha
keep it up fellow slackor

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home